Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spicee Cajun

      A few years back, I was feeling pretty bad, walking down 42nd street with my head hung low. Then I saw a crowd watching the filming of a video. I was all set to ignore whoever it was being filmed, but midway through the crowd I saw her and my mood instantly brightened up. My Eyes fixated on that Big juicy booty with a eight pound iron chain as a thong ! It just vanished between those cheeks! While shooting she took pictures with a few people and I wanted one too !  She looked directly at me and I force myself to make a hand jester, And she jestered back to come towards her. Standing there with my arm around her waist All I could think was,  'I wanna feel this beautiful ass so bad' but instead I gave my cell to her camera man to take the flick, told her she was great and walk off totally liberated from what had vexed me earlier. She was shooting her rap video " I run this " that day and I didn't stay for her lyrics, I stayed to watch her ass however after meeting her in person and hearing her interviews I realized that Spicee's is mad down to earth and a will power that most don't have, her confidence is inspiring. I hope to work with her someday but until that happens  I love that BOOTY GRAS Spicee  !  She a master piece of ASS !

And she cute in the face.



https://twitter.com/SpiceeTheillest

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spicee-Cajun-FAN-CLUB/293976640672139?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment